Keto Meatloaf. Keto diet is the best way to lose fat and get healthy without giving up your favorite food. Grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Oh, and you can even wrap it in bacon to take it to a whole different level of deliciousness. Keto Meatloaf: The low carb version of your favorite comfort food. Keto Meatloaf is packed with flavor, but not pesky carbs. You can have Keto Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of Grass Fed Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Bison.
- It’s 1 lb of Mild Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 10 of Bacon Slices.
- Prepare 3 of Shallots – diced.
- Prepare 1 of Orange Bell Pepper – diced.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1 Can of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Basil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's Kickin' Bourbon bbq sauce.
With its amazing flavors, juicy tender texture, and being such a versatile dish, Keto meatloaf is the perfect meal. Keto meatloaf is one of those dishes that actually gets better the next day. You can keep it in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to three days. These keto friendly recipes include a classic meatloaf recipe and bacon and cheese adaptations.
Keto Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add eggs to mixing bowl and lightly beat.
- Chop all veggies and add to mixing bowl.
- Add tomato paste and seasonings to mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Add Coconut flour and mix evenly.
- Add all meat and hand mix until blended.
- Place mixture on baking sheet and form into loaf.
- Glaze top of loaf with bbq sauce.
- Weave bacon on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour then up temperature to 415 for additional 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 min before serving.
There are recipes with almond flour, with coconut flour, flax meal, zucchini and no binders at all besides egg. Looking for a no carb meatloaf recipe? Then follow these tips to get your ketogenic meatloaf as low in net carbs as possible. The Best Keto Meatloaf You either loved it or hated as a kid, but we can almost guarantee this keto meatloaf recipe will become a favorite in your keto cooking repertoire. The top of this meatloaf is layered with a slightly sweet and tart tomato sauce, while a savory beef flavored with garlic, onion, and mushrooms makes up the base.