Tom Yum Goong. TOM-YUM-GOONG is the story of a young man named Kham (Tony Jaa) whose life is turned upside down when an international mafia syndicate, based in Australia. Authentic recipe for this famous Thai soup: Tom Yum Goong. Recipe from Pailin of Hot Thai Kitchen.
Tom yum goong translates to an easy and authentic Thai spicy shrimp soup made with lemongrass, galangal, mushrooms, and fish sauce. What makes tom yum goong so compelling? Critic Reviews for The Protector (Tom yum goong) (Warrior King). (aka Tom-Yum-Goong, The Warrior King, Thai Dragon, Revenge of the Warrior) A much hyped fight film from Muay Thai expert. You can cook Tom Yum Goong using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tom Yum Goong
- Prepare 1 pack of instant tom yum goong.
- It’s 2 of lemongrass (cut and crushed).
- Prepare 2 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 250 g of prawn (peeled).
- It’s 1 pack of mushroom (sliced).
- You need 1 handful of corriander leaves.
Thai recipe for Tom Yum Goong. How it's really made in Thailand. This is my mom's recipe and method of making tom yum goong and it is the best! It is simple and fast to make.
Tom Yum Goong instructions
- Prepare all ingredients while boiling water.
- Put the instant tom yum goong sauce into the boiling water.
- Next, put the lemongrass and lime leaves in before the prawn and mushroom. Boil until all is cooked, and season if needed (i did not add extra seasoning for this pack)..
- Let it absorb and cool. Just add the corriander leaves right before eating..
The film was directed by Prachya Pinkaew, who also directed Jaa's prior breakout film Ong Bak. Movie: Tom yum goong / The Protector. A decent Thai martial arts film. I'm thinking of checking out more of Tony Jaa's stuff! Open "Tom-Yum Goong" folder, double click on "Setup" and install it.