SPAM Breakfast Skillet. It's a breakfast casserole cooked in a skillet! Made with SPAM® Classic, shredded potatoes A hearty helping of SPAM® Classic, potatoes and Cheddar cheese that'll help you start the day in a big. Potatoes, onions, green bell peppers, sweet red bell peppers, vegetable oil, spam, egg product, basil, salt, black pepper, red hot pepper sauce, cheddar cheese.
Make four wells in the potatoes, exposing the skillet underneath. Carefully, crack the egg in each spot. Make room at the breakfast table – this Spicy Skillet Hash is a winner. You can have SPAM Breakfast Skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SPAM Breakfast Skillet
- You need 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- You need 1 can of Spam, cubed.
- It’s of Potatoes, diced.
- It’s of Onions, sliced.
- You need of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Whatever else you need to clean out of your refrigerator.
- It’s of Gravy:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crisco.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
Flavored with the kick of Zatarain's® Cajun Hot Sauce, it's the perfect blend of potatoes and sausage topped with eggs. The Hearty SPAM® Breakfast Skillet is fried comfort in a pan. Have one taste and there'll be hardly any left. This hearty breakfast skillet recipe includes eggs, bacon, onion, potatoes, and cheddar cheese.
SPAM Breakfast Skillet instructions
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat..
- Add sliced onions and allow to soften. When you're ready add potatoes, cubed SPAM, and whatever else you want. I added some leftover cornmeal pudding..
- Season as you like, I recommend Old Bay Seasoning..
- Let everything sit for 5 minutes and fry on medium heat. When everything has started to brown you want to flip everything to the other side, do NOT stir or it turns into a mushed up mess..
- Continue cooking until you have everything brown and crispy..
- Decide if you want to melt cheese on top and now is the time to add it. I opted for a pan gravy instead. Melt crisco in the same pan you cooked your meal and scrape with a whisk to pick up all those bits of crispy yumminess. Sprinkle the flour on the melted grease, allow to cook for a minute, pour in milk. Add salt and pepper to taste, whisk until thickened and remove from heat..
- Serve how you like it. I put a helping of gravy on top. Other ideas are: cheese, salsa, hot sauce, sunny side up eggs. All of the above…. Enjoy!.
Just the name of this dish sounds hearty and delicious. This Country Breakfast Skillet recipe is a fabulous. Farmer's Breakfast Skillet: cooked potatoes, bacon, breakfast sausage, peppers, onions, garlic and thyme is This Farmer's Breakfast Skillet is comfort food at its best! This breakfast skillet recipe uses millet, which gets crispy when panfried for a nice crunch at the edges but a smooth soft middle. This Millet Breakfast Skillet Recipe is quick, hearty and very satisfying.