Nutella Banana Peanut Butter Spring Rolls. I had extra bananas and Nutella on hand, and picked up some egg roll wrappers at the store. What happened next is sure to become ingrained in our family lore. Peanut or canola oil for frying – Trim bananas and unwrap spring roll wrappers..
Deep-fried wraps filled with banana, peanut butter mousse, hot fudge sauce, and chopped peanuts. It's no secret that I'm a very selective eater. Super-moist banana bread swirled with Nutella and peanut butter cups. You can have Nutella Banana Peanut Butter Spring Rolls using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella Banana Peanut Butter Spring Rolls
- It’s 4 of spring roll wrappers.
- You need 2 tablespoons of nutella.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of banana sliced.
There won't be a crumb leftover! I don't really think you need any convincing about how dangerously delicious this banana bread is. Because if you don't like peanut butter and you don't like Nutella…. then you are certainly lost on Sally's Baking Addiction. Continue rolling the banana up in the wrapper and seal with more paper.
Nutella Banana Peanut Butter Spring Rolls step by step
- Spread half tablespoons Nutella and half tablespoon peanut butter in the center of spring roll wrapper.
- Spread four slices of banana on top of Nutella and peanut butter.
- Tuck sides of wrapper and roll. To seal, wet wrapper and pinch closed..
- Air fry or pan fry until golden brown..
- Serve with scoops of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Carefully, use a slotted spoon to remove spring rolls, shake off excess oil, and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. With the right kind of bread, a peanut butter and banana sandwich is a nutritious food. Bananas are mainly composed of carbs., but they are also a good source of several vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Bananas also contain a good amount of potassium and vitamin C. Grilled Peanut Butter Nutella and Banana Sandwich Bake the peanut butter Nutella cake until the top is set and firm, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter.