Chilli cheese tater tots. Sheet Pan Chili Cheese Tater Tots! Some of our best Sunday afternoons are spent together in our living room with football on the tv and a big spread of "football food" to nibble on. Whether it is these bacon wrapped jalapeño popper halves , chicken & waffle bowls , ham & cheese roll ups or just classic chips and salsa, the appetizer spread.
This is like chili cheese fries that you get to call dinner. In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the chili, tomato sauce, olives and green chilies. You can cook Chilli cheese tater tots using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli cheese tater tots
- You need 1 can of gold star, skyline, dixie chili or whatever kind of chili you like the most.
- You need 1 package of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Flat round tater tots or the bigger ones.
- It’s of Pan or little dishes that are oven safe.
Sprinkle with cheese; top with Tater Tots. Stir in the chili, tomato sauce, olives and chilies. Add the chili seasoning, chili tomatoes, condensed tomato soup and chili beans. Spread the shredded cheddar cheese over the chili mixture.
Chilli cheese tater tots step by step
- Pour a little chili down in the dish after heating the chili on the stove..
- Fry up the tater tots first. After that, put a single layer of tots in the pan or dish..
- Pour chilli over the tots and add the cheese. You continue layering like you would a lasagna. I used little oven safe dishes and made them individual serving sizes..
- Once you have the layering you want make the last layer be cheese and stick the pan of choice in the oven til the cheese is melted on top. Dig in. Enjoy.
Layer the tater tots evenly over the top. Serve with hot chili and top with cheese. The heat from the chili will be hot enough to melt the cheese. The chili seems so simple but it really makes the dish! The crispy but soft tater tots with hot chili and gooey cheese…all the reasons why I love chili with potatoes come rushing back as I indulged in this dish.