Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries". Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" A good sodium and salt free recipe! The sweet porkchops go well with savory or even a little bit spicy potatoes.
Enjoy it with the whole family! I have a lot of recipes for sweet potatoes. Learn how to prepare cheesecake bars, pies, and bread in these posts. You can cook Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries"
- You need of For Porkchops:.
- Prepare of Thin sliced Pork Chops.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic or powder/salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground red pepper.
- You need of For the Potatoes:.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes or 2 large ones (Yukon gold are my favorite but any will work).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Ground Cumin.
- You need of ground Pepper.
But if you want to turn it into something savory, then, read on. Great recipe for Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries". A good sodium and salt free recipe! The sweet porkchops go well with savory or even a little bit spicy potatoes.
Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" step by step
- In a ziploc bag large enough to hold all of your porkchops, add Honey, Lemon juice and red wine vinegar and mix together until it is a consistent liquid. Add your porkchop seasonings, mix again, then add your porkchops. Squeeze out as much air as possible and let your porkchops marinate overnight..
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray it down with cooking spray and arrange your porkchops ontop. Pour some of the leftover marinade on each porkchop (dispose of most of it) and cover with another sheet of foil. Bake on 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes making sure to flip the porkchops halfway through..
- While porkchops are cooking, peel your potatoes and puncture them multiple times with a fork. Place the Potatoes on a microwave safe dish, cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes..
- After the Potatoes have become somewhat soft, slice them up into evenly thick slices and add to a stovetop skillet with oil. Throw in your Minced garlic and mix. Then add your paproka, cumin and other seasonings to the Potatoes and mix again..
- Potatoes should be cooked on medium high heat in the skillet for about 5 minutes per side (or until the side touching the pan becomes crispy, then flip them over). Cook until potatoes are the desired crispness and let them settle..
- Remove porkchops from the oven, keeping the top layer of foil on for 5-10 minutes while it rests to insure porkchops do not dry out. Serve your porkchops and potatoes after they have cooled a bit and enjoy..
In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil and spices. Working in batches, spread an even layer of sweet potato fries in fryer basket. Transfer to a plate and set aside. To the skillet, add the cabbage, onion, thyme, apple cider, vinegar, and broth and season with salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Savory Sweet Potato Fries Savory Sweet Potato Fries.