Beef Ramen Bowl. Reserve remaining seasoning from packet for broth; discard second seasoning packet. Mongolian Beef Ramen Noodles – a copycat recipe of the popular PF Chang's Mongolian Beef but made better with green peppers and ramen noodles. So simple to make and so delicious, you'll want to forget about takeout!
We tend to think of ramen as restaurant food, but it is absolutely something you can make at home. The Maruchan ramen is a very popular brand of noodles in the United-States.. Pepper Steak Ramen Bowl See the recipe. You can cook Beef Ramen Bowl using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen Bowl
- Prepare 1 lb of sirloin sliced for stir fry (small works better).
- Prepare 1 cup of teriaky sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 of stir fry sauce.
- You need 2 packages of beef ramen noodles (yes the ones from college).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of frozen stir fry veggies (your choice).
- You need 2-3 cups of water (how much broth you want).
- You need of Sesame oil (I love this drizzled on top of my bowl) opptional.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Teriyaki Beef Noodle Salad See the recipe. Veggie Tofu Ramen See the recipe. Steak & Noodle Bowl See the recipe. Broccoli Beef Ramen See the recipe.
Beef Ramen Bowl instructions
- Marinade beef in teriaky for an hour or more..
- In sauce pot put water and season packet and stir fry sauce. Turn on med high..
- Heat veg oil. Cook meat till done. Place in bowl on the side..
- Put vegetables in water bring to boil. If you want to use fresh veggies, saute them first then add to water..
- Break bricks of noodles into boiling water cook three minutes until done..
- Remove from heat add meat. Stir and serve..
Spicy Ramen Beef & Egg See the recipe. Make tonight one to remember with our Asparagus-Beef Ramen Bowl. This colorful asparagus-beef bowl is a great mix of sirloin steak, veggies and noodles. Pour in the steaming-hot beef stock, then add the mushrooms, corn and bok choy. Cut the eggs in half and add to each bowl, topping with spring onions.