Vegan Apple Pancake. These vegan apple cinnamon pancakes are the perfect weekend breakfast. I love to make vegan pancakes or waffles on the weekend and these apple cinnamon pancakes are so good! I especially like to add a little more flavor to my pancakes in the fall.
This recipe for apple pecan pancakes is both vegetarian and vegan, making it egg-free and dairy-free too. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden. We've all heard of banana, blueberry, sweet potato, even chocolate pancakes. You can have Vegan Apple Pancake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Apple Pancake
- It’s 300 gr of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 150 gr of rolled oats.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 90 ml of aquafaba.
- It’s 800 ml of soy milk.
- You need 2 tb of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 of apple.
But rarely do we see or hear about apple pancakes. I don't know what it is but apple pancakes are not a big thing, you rarely see them served in restaurants and people don't talk about them that much. We want to make sure everyone knows what they're missing out on! These healthy apple pie pancakes are an easy family favorite breakfast and a kid-friendly recipe!
Vegan Apple Pancake step by step
- Make the "buttermilk" first: mix the vinegar and soy milk, let it curdle. Mix together the dry ingredients by hand..
- I use to cook the chickpeas and save the liquid in little containers in my freezer. I just put the dry chickpeas (for 1 cup of chickpeas I use 3 cups of water) and water in my slow cooker for 8 hours..
- Use a wire whisk to stir everything together until just combined..
- Peal, core and slice the apples. Lightly spray the pan and cook one side of the apple. Flip them..
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle or pan, using approximately 1/3 cup for each pancake..
- Cook each side for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown..
- Enjoy :)!.
Thick, fluffy and pillow-like pancakes loaded with apple pie flavor and absolutely satisfying. They are a gluten-free, vegan, sugar free and egg-free recipe which is also freezer friendly too! Vegan whole wheat apple pancakes, made with coconut oil and almond milk, are a delicious alternative when you are avoiding dairy products. NUTRITION BENEFITS – HEALTHIER APPLE PANCAKES. Traditional pancake recipes use a standard amount of sugar and butter.