Sesame chicken. Making sesame chicken at home is not as hard as you think. Knowing a few key techniques will yield delicious sesame chicken that's crisp without any deep-frying, making it a. This incredibly Easy Sesame Chicken is faster and tastier than take out, and no tip required!
This version is even better than what you would get at a restaurant! Sesame chicken is a dish commonly found in Chinese restaurants throughout the United States. The dish is similar to General Tso's chicken but the taste of the Chinese-based chicken is sweet rather than spicy. You can cook Sesame chicken using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame chicken
- It’s 10 oz of Boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 of Egg whites.
- You need 1/4 cup of ww flour, divided.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fat free chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar free pancake syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Scallions, thinly sliced.
If you want the perfect sesame chicken recipe this is it! You may want to increase the vinegar or lower the amount of sugar. It all depends on how sweet you want the sauce. Baked Sesame Chicken: You can dredge the chicken in flour, egg and finally in panko.
Sesame chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside..
- Place chicken in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and cover with egg substitute. Toss to coat and set aside..
- Place 2 tbsp. flour in another bowl. Use a fork to transfer half of the chicken to the flour bowl, allowing excess egg substitute to drain back into the egg bowl. Thoroughly coat chicken with flour, and then transfer to the baking sheet. Wipe the bowl clean, and then repeat with remaining flour and chicken..
- Bake chicken in the oven until fully cooked, about 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, to make the sauce, combine broth with cornstarch in a small nonstick pot and stir to dissolve. Add syrup, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, sesame oil, and garlic. Mix well and bring to medium heat on the stove. Stirring often, cook until thick enough to coat a spoon, 2 -3 minutes. Set aside..
- Place cooked chicken in a bowl, top with sauce, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions. If you like, add a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. Eat up!.
Sesame Chicken – Marinated, battered and fried, tossed in a sweet sesame sauce and served over white rice, sprinkled with sesame seeds and chopped scallions. Sesame Chicken – easy, healthy and homemade Chinese Sesame Chicken recipe with sesame sauce. This is the BEST recipe you'll find online and tastes just like takeout restaurants. Sticky and crispy easy Sesame Chicken made fast and simple, with the most delicious sweet and savory sesame chicken sauce. Finger lickin' sesame chicken is sticky, sweet, savory and super easy to make.