Asian Flavored Ground Meat Bowl. Begin by mashing the ground beef with the baking soda. The baking soda raises the pH of the meat, helping to lock in moisture and make the beef melt-in-your-mouth tender. While the baking soda works its magic, chop the ginger, garlic and scallions.
Such a simple meal with all the flavor! Try these different variations of Korean beef in these recipes: Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry or Slow Cooker Korean Beef. Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls Now this recipe is a twist on the traditional Korean dish, bulgogi, but it's a cheater version using ground beef instead of thin slices of sirloin, making this a budget-friendly dish. You can have Asian Flavored Ground Meat Bowl using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Flavored Ground Meat Bowl
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- You need of veggies.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 cup of mixed vegetables your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry roasted peanuts (optional).
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger (optional) grated or diced.
This Asian Beef Bowl is made with lean ground beef and a flavor-filled sauce of reduced-sodium soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, ginger, a bit of brown sugar, and fresh mint and cilantro. Serve over brown rice, and top with sesame seeds, sugar snap peas, and sliced radishes for a fast, easy and nutrient-rich family dinner. This traditional South Asian dish features ground beef, masala curry, and peas. "The spices in this season the ground beef nicely and give it a warmth of flavor," says Kim's Cooking Now. "We served this over Jasmine rice with naan bread on the side. Great recipe for Asian Flavored Ground Meat Bowl.
Asian Flavored Ground Meat Bowl step by step
- Pour a couple tablespoons of oil in a pan on medium high heat, add ground meat. Chop it up while it cooks..
- While the meat cooks, chop up your veggies if fresh, frozen mixed veggies may not require this..
- Keep working your meat, chopping it up and flipping/stirring it to cook through..
- Mix all sauce together.
- When the meat is cooked, about 6 minutes, add veggies, except sesame seeds and peanuts of using. May needed to add a little oil depending on the fat content of the meat you used..
- Keep working your cooking ingredients, flipping/stirring. About 5 minutes..
- Add sesame seeds and peanuts to pot, stir about 2 minutes..
- Add sauce to pot, keep stirring until sauce covers everything and thickens a little, 2-3 minutes..
- Serve over cooked rice..
Takes less time than running out for fast food, and can be way healthier. Use what you have on hand, get rid of those last veggies hanging out in your fridge. Add more heat if you desire, this one is not spicy really. The Best Ground Beef Asian Recipes on Yummly Asian Ground Beef With Sweet Chili Slaw, Ground Beef Bulgogi, Asian Style Cabbage Rolls With Beef.