Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl.
You can cook Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl
- You need 1/4 cup of Organic raw chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Stevia.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Organic unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of Organic Unsweetened almond or coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Organic coconut water.
- You need 2 tsp of Organic vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 each of Organic banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raw organic goji berries.
Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl step by step
- Combine chia seeds, 2 tablespoon of coconut ( reserve the last 1/2 tablespoon for garnish), stevia in a mason jar..
- Add all the liquids (the milk, water and extract) in a mason jar..
- Stir very well. Fit mason jar with lid and then let it sit 2 hours to overnight. It will thicken substantially. (I usually make mine before I go to bed so it can be my breakfast the next day).
- Once desired time has past, serve it in a bowl. Depending on how you like the consistency you might need to add a little more coconut water or milk. Slice banana and add on top along with remaining shredded coconut and goji berries. ENJOY!.