Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla.
You can cook Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla
- It’s 2 cup of yellow split Moong dal.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger green chilli paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of shreded coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s Pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of shreded veggies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fruit salt.
Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla step by step
- First soak the Moong dal in water for about 2 to 3 hours then grind it into coarse paste then take them out in a bowl add toasted oats the add salt mix it.
- Then add other spices mix them well then pour the less than half of the batter into a greased mould put this mould in a steamer cook it for 5 minutes then.
- Spread the veggie mixture then agin pour the remaining batter cover it with lid cook it for about 15 to 20 minutes or until done.. once done take it out from the steamer once cool de mould it then.
- Temper it with oil,mustard seeds, dry red chilli,green chilli,lemon juice little sugar abd salt then pour this on the Dhokla now cut them into pieces and serve with mint coriander chutney and garlic chilli chutney…..