Stovetop baked crispy chicken. This crispy chicken is made in the oven without any breading at all; the only ingredients you need are the chicken, a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. So this is how I make baked crumbed chicken. Baked breaded chicken – my way.
Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place a oven-safe rack on top of cookie sheet. In a large bowl, use your hands to toss the flats and drumettes with the baking powder and salt until chicken is evenly coated. You can have Stovetop baked crispy chicken using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stovetop baked crispy chicken
- It’s 1 package of Stovetop stuffing (dry, from package).
- It’s of Raw chicken breasts, nuggets or tenders.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Hardened butter.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Easy Crispy Baked Chicken Easy Crispy Baked Chicken. It's the only guide for how to bake chicken legs you'll ever need. Dip each chicken breast in the melted, cooled garlic butter.
Stovetop baked crispy chicken step by step
- Grind up dry stovetop stuffing into breadcrumbs. I use a magic bullet on pulse but you can use blender, food processor or smash in a bag..
- In a shallow dish scramble 2 raw eggs.
- Put crushed stovetop stuffing in a large Ziploc bag.
- Dip chicken in egg and add to crumbs in Ziploc bag, shake well (I do about three pieces at a time).
- Place breaded chicken on foil lined dish.
- Add 2 small pieces of butter on each piece of chicken.
- Bake at 375°F, time depends on size and thickness of chicken. Check to make sure they are cooked through. Let cool 5 min before removing from foil..
Transfer to the bread crumb mixture and turn until coated on all sides. Arrange the chicken in one flat layer on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle any of the remaining melted butter over the chicken. This oven baked Chicken and Rice recipe has captured the hearts of people all around the world! The rice absorbs the chicken juices as it cooks, adding loads of flavour.