Barbecue Boneless Thighs with Pepper Jack Cheese and Guacamole. When ready to cook heat grill and cook till done. Barbecue Boneless Chicken Thighs with Pepper Jack Cheese. Goes great with my baked beans and my creamy potato salad!!!
Get full Grilled Chicken Breast With Avocado and Pepper Jack Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, ancho chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, garlic and black pepper in a small bowl. For the spread: In a medium bowl, add the cilantro, bacon, avocado, tomatoes and hot sauce if using. You can have Barbecue Boneless Thighs with Pepper Jack Cheese and Guacamole using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Boneless Thighs with Pepper Jack Cheese and Guacamole
- You need 4 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, garlic salt,.
- It’s 8 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- You need of barbecue sauce (I use Head Country).
- It’s of Follow step for my guacamole.
Fold to combine gently so the tomatoes don't get mashed, then taste and season with a pinch of. Our BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese is a spicy chicken sandwich with the added gooey goodness of grilled cheese. Grilled and shredded chicken thighs are tossed with your favorite BBQ sauce, then layered onto soft, buttered bread and topped with spicy Cabot Pepper Jack and creamy avocado. Grill until the bread is toasty brown and crisped and enjoy with a robust Zinfandel.
Barbecue Boneless Thighs with Pepper Jack Cheese and Guacamole step by step
- Season chicken to taste then, marinate chicken in barbecue sauce for 2 to 4 hours..
- When ready to cook heat grill and cook till done. Place 2 slices of cheese on each thigh and remove chicken from grill when cheese melted..
- Drizzle some barbecue sauce on top then add guacamole. Enjoy.
In a large bowl whisk together oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, chipotle powder, salt, pepper, cilantro and lime juice. Toss the chicken breasts in the marinade until coated. Place chicken on oiled grill rack. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato, onion and, if desired, pickles. This BBQ Chicken Sandwich recipe is better than any deli and easy to make at home!