Tom yum. Tom yum or tom yam is a type of hot and sour Thai soup, usually cooked with shrimp (prawn). Tom yum has its origin in Thailand. Tom Yum Soup. featured in Immunity-Boosting Foods.
This Thai tom yum soup will stay on your family favorite list forever. It's made with shrimp, chicken If you want to add some spice to your Tom Yum soup, we recommend adding chili oil, fresh chili, or chili. Tom Yum Goong is one of the most well-known Thai recipes, and I have the BEST and most authentic Tom Yum recipe for you. You can have Tom yum using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tom yum
- It’s 2 lb. of Fresh shrimp. You could make stock while cleaning this.
- It’s 4 of large tomatoes 1/2 " dice would be fine.
- It’s 1 of large red onion 1/2"dice.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It’s 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- It’s 1 of +1/2 limes juiced.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 tbsp tom yum paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili paste.
- Prepare of Zest 1 lime.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 4 tbsp of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of straw mushrooms.
Not to mention how easy it is to make. Thai recipe for Tom Yum Goong. How it's really made in Thailand. This is my mom's recipe and method of making tom yum goong and it is the best!
Tom yum step by step
- Add 4 cups of water, tomatoes and onion, tom yum paste,lemon grass cilantro and basil. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add shrimp and the rest of the ingredients adjust heat to your liking with chili paste..
- I serve mine with rice noodles. Most serve with rice. I just like rice noodles Enjoy this is great.
It is simple and fast to make. Tom Yum is one of the best known Thai dishes, a spicy, sour, and aromatic soup that is traditionally There's also a version made with pork. Full of nutrients, flavorful, satiating, and healthy, tom yum is. Fast food restaurant in Townsville, Queensland. Classic tom yum soup with all the hot sour flavours you'd expect.