Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. Chia seeds, oats, almond butter, coconut, dates… basically every ingredient in these cookies. Oatmeal chia seed cookies made with coconut oil and applesauce are a vegan version of oatmeal Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Chia Seed Cookies.
These are filled with the benefits of oats, chia seeds, almonds. Get your chocolate fix for breakfast with these deliciously creamy (and healthy!) chocolate chia overnight oats! Inspired by all of my favourite cookies, these Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies are a mix of everything I love. You can cook Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
These cookies also have a great lemony flavor. Make a double batch of these lemon cookies to snack on through the day. Chocolate Oat Cookies and a Cookbook! Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies No Sugar Recipes.
Oats/chia cookies step by step
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
Cherry Peanut Butter Oatmeal CookiesAmy's Healthy Baking. instant oats, dried cherries, whole wheat flour, honey, salt. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola – in cookie form! Moist and chewy, gluten free, refined sugar free and super low fat! An easy way to incorporate chia seeds into family treats. These delicious cookies contain no eggs or butter and are easy to make.