Carrot & strawberry Rabdi Pudding For Valentine Day.
You can cook Carrot & strawberry Rabdi Pudding For Valentine Day using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot & strawberry Rabdi Pudding For Valentine Day
- It’s 10-12 of red carrots.
- Prepare 2 litre of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of saffron strands.
- It’s 20 pieces of strawberry.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sliced almonds & pistachios.
Carrot & strawberry Rabdi Pudding For Valentine Day instructions
- Wash it, peel it again wash it & grate the carrots, either with a hand held grater or in a food processor 2. Put milk in a thick & deep bottomed pan & boil it & add grated carrots 3. On a low to medium flame, bring the whole mixture to a boil & them simmer.
- 4. Cook this mixture on low to medium flame, the milk will froth & start reducing slowly & slowly 5. Keep on stirring this mixture often, keep scraping the sides of the pan to remove the evaporated milk solids, add the milk solids to the cooking mixture.
- 6. The mixture should reduce 75% & then you add sugar, stir & continue to simmer on a low flame till the mixture starts thicken & reduce more, stir in intervals.
- Switch off the gas & let it cool.
- Add saffron, cardamom powder, almond & pista & stir it & keep in refrigerator for chil.
- Keep some strawberries 🍓 separate for garnish ; rest other strawberries 🍓 cut in to length wise strawberries should not sour keep cut strawberries 🍓 in fridge for chill.
- When carrot 🥕 rabdi is chilled nicely then add cut strawberries 🍓 & mix with light hand.
- Transfer in serving bowl & garnish with strawberries 🍓 serve chilled & enjoy.