Pork Ribs Soup With American Ginseng And Red Dates. Great recipe for Pork Ribs Soup With American Ginseng And Red Dates. See great recipes for Black Chicken Soup with American Ginseng too! Place all ingredients and soaking water except the goji berries into a soup pot and bring it to a boil.
Last week I had a Korean friend visited and suggested to make a Korean version of the soup. Lean pork soup with American ginseng and red dates. This is a great summer soup tonic. You can cook Pork Ribs Soup With American Ginseng And Red Dates using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Ribs Soup With American Ginseng And Red Dates
- It’s 850 grams of pork ribs.
- You need 2 liter of water.
- It’s 1 cup of American ginseng "beards".
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 10 of red dates.
- It’s 10 of Solomon seal herbs(optional 1).
- Prepare 3 slice of ginger(optional 1).
- It’s 10 of dried longan(another add optional 2).
- Prepare 3 of dried honeydates(another add on optional 2).
- It’s 5 of dried Chinese yum (another add on optional 2).
- Prepare 10 of Astragalus Slice (another add on optional 2).
- It’s 5 of Codonopsis Root(another add on optional 2).
- You need 4 pcs (1 inch) of (American Ginseng Roots Optional 3).
The recipe here uses the thermal cooker but you can use the slow cooker too. Rinse the chicken and blanch in hot water for a while. Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Rinse the chicken pieces with tap water and set aside..
Pork Ribs Soup With American Ginseng And Red Dates step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then quickly blanch the ribs then set aside, then quick rinse the mix herbs (optional 2) and drain too.
- Put all the pot, the blanched ribs with American ginseng, Soloman Seal Herbs, Red Dates and few slices of ginger or mix match herbs (optional 2).
- Add water and put into the pressure cooker on high for 35 minutes.
- Once cooked add salt seasoning and let it simmer for another 5 minutes then serve and enjoy.
- Today mix and match herbs optional 2, Pork Ribs American Ginseng Soup Without Red Dates.
- Today remake mix and match optional 2and3 ) Pork Rib American Ginseng Soup And Red Dates With Added American Ginseng Roots.
The Best Red Date Soup Recipes on Yummly American ginseng, Korean ginseng, along with jujube (Chinese red dates) and goji berries are used in this healthy medicinal Chinese ginseng herbal chicken soup that tastes great and very easy to prepare. Drain and rinse the pork ribs with cold running water. Drain and rinse the pork ribs with cold running water. Wash and drain all herbs in a small bowl,set aside.