Low fat carrot bread. So moist and delicious you will never believe it is low fat. I changed the recipe to what it is now and he never knew the difference. My Carrot Bread is whole-wheat, extremely low-fat, and it contains the wholesome goodness of applesauce and flax.
Home > Recipes > Cakes > Carrot (Or Zucchini) Bread – Low Fat. Stir in the optional nuts and raisins. View top rated Low fat carrot zucchini bread recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Low fat carrot bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low fat carrot bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
This low-fat carrot soup is so easy to make. Four simple ingredients and three easy steps to make this warming warming soup. Serve it with crusty wholemeal bread for a healthy lunch or starter. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Low fat carrot bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl..
- Mix moist ingredients and brown sugar in a second larger bowl..
- Add dry ingredients to moist ingredients. Stir until well mixed..
- Spoon and press into greased bread pan..
- Bake until firm. 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This Carrot Bread is whole-wheat, extremely low-fat, and it contains the wholesome goodness of applesauce and flax. I sweeten it- as I do all my sweets- with turbinado sugar, a raw sugar with the flavor of molasses. Low Fat Whole Wheat Carrot Bread [Vegan]. This vegan bread option is perfect for Spring and Easter! Low-fat, perfect for breakfast or dessert