Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple.
You can have Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple
- It’s of Curry Paste.
- You need 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Other Items.
- It’s of Brinjal.
- Prepare of Long beans.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Pineapple.
- It’s 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- You need 8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple step by step
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..