Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers. Fresh orange juice perks up this speedy stir-fry, becoming a sticky, glossy sauce for the colorful vegetables. A quick coat in cornstarch helps the tofu develop a supercrisp You can use bell peppers or any vegetable you have on hand, such as broccoli florets, thinly sliced carrots, or sliced snap peas. This Thai-inspired orange tofu stir-fry is a one-pot, healthy, vegan, gluten-free dish that's become a weeknight favorite in our house!
A healthy, flavorful Basil Stir-Fry with mushroom, bell pepper and tofu in a spicy sauce, and paired with a grain of choice. This Basil Stir Fry is one of those on a whim recipes that just came about from cleaning out. Tofu stir-fry: Replace the tempeh with the equivalent amount of extra-firm tofu. You can have Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers
- You need 100 grams of firm tofu, fried until crispy.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- You need 7 pieces of green beans, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 50 grams of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 of Thumb of ginger, sliced into slivers.
- Prepare 1 of long green chilli, sliced diagonally.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 Tbsps of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of white miso paste.
- You need to taste of Sesame oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Neutral oil for frying.
Pan Fried Tofu with rainbow Bell Peppers is a quick, easy, vegan and gluten free tofu recipe. This recipe for Tofu Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce is a filling vegetarian or vegan dish full of Thai flavors, perfect for a weeknight meal. Added a bunch of extra veggies since we had to use them before they went bad (bell peppers, broccoli, onion) and cooked jasmine rice to go with it. sauce was (again. This spicy Hoisin Tofu Stir Fry recipe is loaded with veggies and covered in a sticky sauce.
Tofu Stir-Fry with Bell Peppers instructions
- In a wok, sauté garlic and then the onion until onions become translucent. Add in the ginger and the green beans and fry for a minute or so..
- Add in the fried tofu and lower the heat. As that’s frying, mix chicken stock, soy sauce, miso paste, and sesame oil in a bowl until all are more or less combined. Add this mixture in the wok and give it a quick stir..
- Add bell peppers, mushrooms, and green chilli and cook until the mushrooms are done and the sauce is almost gone. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then serve!.
I bet you thought I couldn't possibly be posting another tofu recipe. Cut the red bell pepper into long thin strips. I used smallish Ichiban Japanese eggplant from my garden, which are perfect for stir-fries. Serve over quinoa, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. I stir fried the tofu for a bit before adding the vegetables, and I substituted broccoli for the mushrooms.