Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb.
You can have Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb
- Prepare of Meat and broth.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 16 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need 2 of ribs celery.
- You need 1 pound of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 pound of green beans.
- You need 1 cup of sliced spring onion.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Heat the oil in a pot..
- Make the meatballs. See any of my recipes. Brown the meatballs in the oil. Remove from oil and set aside..
- Slice the onion and celery thinly. Peel the carrots and slice them. Add the vegetables to the oil that the meatballs were browned in. Add the seasonings. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the ground beef to the pot with the vegetables. Add the broth. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. I had extra guest my granddaughters so I cut the meatballs so they were manageable for them..
- Add the meatballs. Simmer covered for 15 minutes..
- Serve add cheese to taste. I hope you enjoy!!.