Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce. Baked salmon is a nutritious, delicious meal on its own, but it's even better with a dreamy, creamy roasted red pepper sauce on top! This one-pan salmon recipe is the perfect dinner to make again and again! Great for holidays, date night in, family gatherings, or any occasion!
Let the record show that super-duper creamy and kick-yourself-flavorful roasted red pepper alfredo sauce does in fact pair GLORIOUSLY with pan-seared salmon. EASY-PEASY is the name of the game for this whole skillet of dinner goodness. The Best Pan Seared Salmon Sauce Recipes on Yummly You can have Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper, diced into small squares.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whipped heavy cream.
- Prepare of Pan roasted salmon marinade:.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Rosemary, I used dried one.
You can also buy roasted peppers on Amazon. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine garlic and lemon juice. Drizzle over the finished salmon fillets.
Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce instructions
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the above mentioned mixture..
- I used these spices cz I have them in my pantry, u can used whatever u like such as old bay seasoning, Italian seasonings, pesto parmesan. Its up to your taste and liking.
- In a medium pan, heat butter and roast the salmon on both sides until cooked. I like them roasted, hence I cooked for little longer..
- For the sauce, take a sauce pan, melt butter in it, add garlic and saute for 2 mins.
- Add the diced bell peppers, jalapeno and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for another minutes and add salt..
- Check for seasonings, if you like to add any other flavors..
- Add the cream in the end and mix well. Turn off the stove as the sauce thicken..
- I used heavy cream instead of whipped one, hence the blended the sauce and set it in the fridge so it thickens more..
- Serve the salmon with the sauce, top off with some chopped chives or green onions..
Place the cooked peppers on top of the filets. See great recipes for Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce too! Place salmon fillets, red and yellow bell peppers, and onion on the prepared sheet pan. Pan Seared Salmon with Creamy Bell Pepper Sauce Keto Chicken Thighs in a creamy mustard sauce