Home made sole fish sticks. Got to tell you they did not even lift there heads of there plates till it was done🙏 Robert Gonzal. Pan-fried sole with lemon, basil and garlic crumb. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and seasonings.
Great recipe for Home made sole fish sticks. Kids wanted the fish sticks more crispy because they are my biggest critics!!! Got to tell you they did not even lift there heads of there plates till it was done🙏 HOMEMADE FISH STICKS. You can cook Home made sole fish sticks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Home made sole fish sticks
- It’s 5-6 of filet of sole cut in half lengthwise.
- It’s 3-4 cups of cornflakes crashed.
- It’s 1 cup of parsley chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 3-4 tbs of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of Oil to cover the bottom of your skillet.
- Prepare of Zest from one lime.
Have you ever wondered how to make homemade fish sticks that are flaky on the inside and crispy on the outside? My recipe is simple and makes the best fish sticks ever! But fish sticks made with better quality ingredients cost more than highly processed and preserved store-bought fish sticks. If your budget is super tight, all hope is not lost!
Home made sole fish sticks instructions
- First rinse and pad dry the sole. When dry salt and pepper to your preference.
- In a big bowl add the crashed cornflakes and chopped parsley and the lime zest stir and put a side you can add some salt and pepper I do..
- Now beat the three eggs in a bowl and put a side and also put the flour in a big shallow plate.
- Now put the oil and the butter in a skillet and heat it up to medium high heat.
- Now first coat the fish in the flour than put it in the egg and finally put in to the cornflakes mixture and in to the pan cook till golden.
- Enjoy (καλή όρεξη).
Incidentally, I made homemade fish sticks two nights ago. I am glad they like them compared to the minced up fish stick you buy in the store. Traditional homemade fishsticks (or fish fingers outside the US), perfect for the kids. Serve them with Videojug's very own Chunky Chips recipe and a splash of lemon. Though not exactly a delicacy, fish fingers are enjoyed by people of all ages.