Kfc bowls. KFC Famous Bowl are layers of flavor with mashed potatoes topped with sweet corn, bite-sized crispy chicken, home-style gravy and our three cheese blend. Creamy mashed potatoes, sweet corn and bite-sized chunks of crispy chicken are layered together then drizzled with home-style gravy and topped with a perfect blend of three shredded cheeses. A homemade version of Kentucky Fried Chicken's Famous Bowls, these copycat KFC Famous Bowls are a winner.
If you love takeout but would rather make it at home then you need to whip up these KFC Bowls. Our world-famous bowl, medium drink and a chocolate chip cookie. Panko insures that the chicken will be crispy, this is important because using regular flour or regular breadcrumbs makes the chicken more of a sticky food then one you can crunch on when the gravy goes on top. You can have Kfc bowls using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kfc bowls
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces. (For the batter I dip in flour then egg then back in flour and deep fry about 4 mins).
- You need of Note: you can use frozen popcorn chicken to save time.
- Prepare of instant mashed potatoes, 1 package and prepare as directed. I like the Idahoan garlic parmesan ones or the plain butter ones.
- Prepare 1 packet of instant brown or chicken flavored gravy. Prepare as directed.
- Prepare Handful of shredded Monterrey jack cheese.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste. Use as much as you desire.
- Prepare of Prepare everything and layer in a bowl. Starting with potatoes, corn, chicken, top with gravy and cheese and seasonings.
These delicious chicken and mashed potato bowls are an easy dinner idea that takes only minutes to prepare! Loaded with juicy chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and cheese, this KFC copycat recipe is one the whole family will love! These delicious bowls are an easy meal to make for those crazy nights. They include mashed potatoes, sweet corn, crispy chicken, and gravy sprinkled with cheese.
Kfc bowls step by step
- I listed all steps in the ingredient column..
Choose your KFC classics: KFC Famous Bowls are layers of flavor and KFC Pot Pie is something that never goes out of style. Because of this, KFC prices generally tend to be a bit more expensive than an average fast food restaurant. KFC Snack-Size Bowl Weight Watchers Points. Now, here's my take on this delicious bowl. Pretty cut back in calorie count and a guilt-free meal to chow down on, the KFC famous bowl recipe my style is a.