Taco roll. While the finished crescent roll taco ring looks like a dish that requires lots of time and expert-level skill, the secret is that it's easy as can be to pull together, thanks to Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. Plus, it's customizable to your family's taste. Feel free to swap in ground chicken or ground turkey for ground.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth; stir in the cheddar cheese, picante sauce, olives, taco seasoning and soup mix. Spread over tortillas; roll up jelly-roll style. Taco Tortilla Roll Ups are easier than ever AND lightened up! You can cook Taco roll using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco roll
- It’s 4 cups of shredded mexican cheese.
- Prepare 8 of small flour or corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 15 oz of can refried beans.
- You need of Pico de gallo, drained, save some for topping.
- It’s of Optional: pickled jalapenos, guacamole, lettuce, sour cream.
Think Taco Dip in roll up form made with Greek Yogurt and low-carb flatbread. If you're harboring any New Year's Resolutions related to health and fitness, you are probably dreading the upcoming football-related festivities. Taco Roll Ups,These easy Cheesy Taco Roll Ups are delicious dough filled with taco meat and lots of cheese! Perfect for snacking, watching football, or an easy family dinner idea.
Taco roll instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°, line baking sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle cheese evenly over parchment paper, leaving some space on all sides. Top with overlapping tortillas in 2 rows of 4. Sprinkle more cheese on top to cover tortillas. Bake 15 minutes, until cheese is not greasy..
- Cook ground beef, add taco seasoning..
- Spread refried beans on tortillas leaving a 1 inch border on both short ends. Top with ground beef, then pico de gallo, then top with remaining cheese..
- Starting at the short end, tightly roll up the taco roll. Bake 15 minutes. Transfer to cutting board. Cut with a bread knife. Use optional toppings and serve..
Taco Roll Ups with Pizza Dough, Cheesy Taco Sticks, Ground Beef Recipes Lay each egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a dab of water to secure the tip of the wrapper. (If you don't know how to roll an egg roll it usually shows on the package). Taco Pizza Rolls are an appetizer made with taco meat and cheese rolled up in pizza dough. Another twist on Taco Tuesday when Mexican meets Italian.