Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Great recipe for Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Had a taste for pasta so this is my cajun spin on it.
Drain; coat with half the oil to prevent sticking. Mix Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat and Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat in a bowl to combine. See great recipes for Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce too! You can cook Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- You need of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 half of an onion chopped.
- It’s Half of red pepper chopped.
- You need 2 of green onion bulbs.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
In a large skillet, heat oil. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Remove shrimp from skillet (some shrimp may not be cooked completely) and set aside. Stir in flour and Cajun seasoning into the butter.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce step by step
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Shrimp Pasta in Spicy New Orleans Tomato Cream Sauce, this shrimp and pasta dish is super simple to make, incredibly flavorful, and completely satisfying. This recipe has an ideal combination of flavors from hot and spicy to tangy and creamy. It also has a nice balance of contrasting textures from the firm shrimp to the soft pasta. Rigatoni Pasta with Sausage and Shrimp in a Spicy Parmesan Cream Sauce.. If sausage is not your thing be sure to try my Chicken & Wild Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo or Angel Hair Pasta with Pancetta, Pine Nuts and Chicken..