Corned Beef and Cabbage.
You can have Corned Beef and Cabbage using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Prepare 1 of Corned Beef brisket (with the spice packet).
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of Guinness black lager beer.
- You need 2.5 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 of Onion sliced.
- It’s 6 of Garlic cloves smashed.
- You need of Creole mustard.
- You need 3 of Tblsp butter.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Red potatoes (small).
- You need of Green Cabbage sliced.
- You need of Thyme.
- It’s of Bayleaves.
- It’s of Whole grain mustard dipping sauce (optional).
Corned Beef and Cabbage instructions
- Place the onion, garlic, and butter in the pot.
- Place your brisket (fat side down) on top of that with the lifting handles.
- Rub Creole mustard all over the top of brisket and add the spice packet.
- Next pour your beer and water in the sides (I only had Coors light).
- Close the pot and make sure you put the valve in the sealing position and set it for 120 minutes on pressure cook (I had a 4.10 pound brisket).
- Once the brisket is done lift it out of the pot to rest and cover with foil.
- Next add in your potatoes, carrots, cabbage, bay leaves and thyme, close the lid and set on pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- When that is done serve together with the brisket and ENJOY 😊😋.
- Don't forget to cut against the grain !!.