Gluten free pancakes. Save On Organic Food, Natural Snacks, Nut Butters, Tea, Coffee, and Bars, at Vitacost®! Hormone free Like our gluten free mini blueberry muffins, these gluten free pancakes are another family favorite recipe that we've adapted from the Disney Princess Cookbook to be gluten free and dairy free. We also like to add vanilla extract to our gluten free pancake recipe to give them a little extra boost of flavor.
These recipes are gluten-free and make the perfect topping for your tasty pancakes! This blueberry syrup is the real deal, not like the fake stuff you get at the pancake house. I make it with fresh blueberries in. You can have Gluten free pancakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free pancakes
- Prepare of pancakes.
- It’s 1 large of banana (ripe).
- It’s 4 medium of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground dried coconut.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of butter (for greasing).
- You need of topping.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raspberries.
- It’s 1/3 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh cherries.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
Gluten-free flour always benefits from being hydrated longer. So it's a good idea to make the batter several hours in advance; just leave it to stand in a cool place and mix well before using – as well as in between pancakes, of course. This gluten-free pancake recipe is an easy gluten-free pancake mix that is made with a few simple ingredients. You probably already have everything you need to make this gluten-free pancake mix in your pantry.
Gluten free pancakes instructions
- Add all the topping ingredients to a small pan and let it boil until the desired consistency. Reserve.
- Smash the ripe banana to get a banana paste..
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs well..
- Add the banana, the coconut flour dried coconut and ground cinnamon to the eggs..
- At the end add the baking powder and mix well..
- Heat and grease a skillet and bake about one scoop of the pancake mix at a time. This recipe should be good for about 6 pancakes..
- When the pancakes are ready serve them with the berries topping.
You could even make this gluten-free pancake mix and store it in an air-tight container for later. These fluffy gluten-free pancakes have a hint of cinnamon and vanilla for extra flavor. Serve them with your favorite syrup and fresh fruit. These gluten-free pancakes bake up light and fluffy. And, the recipe is so easy, you can whip up a batch of pancakes before your morning coffee kicks in.