Easy Greek Chicken Wraps. Prep the ingredients for these Greek Chicken Wraps to keep on hand to build fresh wraps or salads all week. It's totally been one of those weeks, guys. I didn't get to my meal prep this week, but I did prep the ingredients for these Greek Chicken Wraps.
For this chicken wrap recipe, you combine all kinds of great Greek flavors to make an easy lunch or dinner wrap. I'm a sucker for a good wrap recipe, and I love Greek flavors, so I knew this one would be a hit. And bonus – it's actually low in calories so it's a healthy lunch or dinner recipe, as well. You can have Easy Greek Chicken Wraps using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Greek Chicken Wraps
- You need 1 bag of pitas or burrito wraps.
- Prepare of WRAP FILLING.
- You need of toppings.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion.
- You need 1 cup of kalamata olives.
- It’s 2 cup of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare of TZATZIKI.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of tzatziki.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh dill.
- Prepare 2 cup of pain fat free yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of SIMPLE GREEK CHICKEN.
- You need of Greek chicken.
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper to taste.
Look for plain rotisserie chicken in the deli section of your supermarket. Use the lean, mild breast meat for pastas and sandwiches, and the leg and thigh meat for more robust salads, soups, or tacos. Why I love this Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe: Greek Salads are one of my favorite salads of all time. I enjoy having all sorts of salads I know you will love these Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps and I would love to see it if you make them.
Easy Greek Chicken Wraps instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Cover the chicken with the oregano and basil. Start on tzatziki while the chicken cooks..
- Peel the cucumber. Use the large holes of a cheese grater to shave it down into a medium bowl. Cover with the salt and mix together with your hands until the salt pulls all the extra moisture out of the cucumber shavings. Squeeze out the salt water and pour down the sink..
- Mince the garlic and mix the rest of the tzatziki ingredients into the bowl with the shaved cucumber. When the tzatziki is done, check in on the chicken and turn over..
- Dice up the rest of the toppings and place into small bowls. This makes it super easy to prep your wraps or have friends and family make their own..
- Chop up the chicken when done. Heat up the burrito wraps in a clean pan for easy folding. Then add all ingredients with a couple tablespoons of tzatziki, and serve it up. Yummi!.
Tag me on Instagram with the hashtag. A healthy Greek Chicken Wrap made with the ingredients you love in the classic Greek salad: cucumber, olives and red onions. If you're looking for easy lunches to bring to the office – these are perfect! Solal had two of these healthy Greek Chicken Wraps in a row – and I don't mean one wrap. These Greek chicken wraps are perfect for meal prep!