Broccoli and chicken stove top. Stove Top Chicken Broccoli Cheesy Rice Casserole. Life is busy and getting back into the groove after summer can be hard. This Stove Top Chicken Broccoli Cheesy Rice Casserole will help you ease back into family dinners.
All the raw ingredients are layered in a skillet, then simmered for a quick weeknight dinner. One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice. I'm a little late to the one-pot, one-pan party. You can cook Broccoli and chicken stove top using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and chicken stove top
- You need 4 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 pounds of broccoli.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of paprika.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of large papaya, red.
I don't know why I've been resistant but with food trends, I'm either really early or really late to try them. Tender chicken and broccoli are baked in a creamy sauce and finished with moist, flavorful stuffing for a simple and hearty meal that the whole family will love! In a small bowl mix together the soup and mayonnaise. Chicken and rice is a staple meal all over the world, but strip it back to the bare essentials and it can still be super tasty.
Broccoli and chicken stove top step by step
- Melt butter put frozen chicken in pan add spice, but only half the salt. Cover and cook 15 minutes..
- Add broccoli on top of chicken. Salt with half the salt left. Cover turn down heat to half let cook. 15 minutes.
- Remove seeds of th papaya. Hollow out the papaya meat and dice it up. Add rest of salt..
- Add to top of broccoli.
- Cover let sit with no heat. Serve, hope you enjoy!.
I make my easy variation in the slow cooker. You can easily substitute whatever cheese you prefer. I sometimes use dairy-free cheese to create a more paleo-friendly dinner. The dish is also delicious sprinkled with a simple bread crumb topping. —Courtney Stultz, Weir. If making your own stuffing or using another brand just follow package directions.