Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa. Great recipe for Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa. Easy Summer recipe, ideal for an al fresco dinner starter. Mix the salsa ingredients together and season.
All you do is alternate watermelon, feta cheese, and cucumber on a skewer and top it with "syrup of the gods" (aka Balsamic reduction) and then scatter a few fresh mint leaves around. To say this is a good bite is an understatement! How To Make Watermelon Salsa Step One: Prepare Watermelon & Cilantro. You can have Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa
- Prepare 1 piece of watermelon.
- It’s 1 of salad onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 of little bunch of fresh mint.
- You need of Balsamic apple vinager.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare A few of salt flakes.
- You need of Black pepper.
Finely chop fresh cilantro (or mint). Toss watermelon, cilantro and lime juice together. I don't think there's anything more refreshing than fresh and sweet watermelon on a hot summer day! The most time consuming part is cutting the watermelon.
Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa step by step
- Get the ingredients together. Chop the sandia, cut the onion into very thin slices, crumble the feta cheese and cut the mint. Prepare the dressing..
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well. Crush the watermelon with a fork..
- Toast a couple of slices of bread and add the watermelon topping. Enjoy with a cool glass of white wine or white sangria 🥂.
Check out this visual guide on How to Cut a Watermelon for an easy method that work well for cutting it into cubes which is what you'll do for this salad. Once the watermelon is cut up, put it into a serving bowl with the sliced cucumber, cubes of feta, chopped mint and basil. Mint & basil, for fresh herbal notes (Mint & watermelon is one of my favorite combos too!) Serrano pepper, for a little heat (if you like, these are optional) And a bright lime dressing, to tie it all together. This watermelon feta salad is a great one to play with. I first started making this bruschetta a couple years ago.