Southern Italian Stew. Learn how to make Southern Italian Stew & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. This hearty Southern Italian Stew seemed to fit the bill.
To create a soup from this stew, chop up vegetables and beef pieces into much smaller pieces and add vegetable stock or water. It's been so incredibly cold the past few days here in St. This hearty Southern Italian Stew seemed to fit the bill. You can cook Southern Italian Stew using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southern Italian Stew
- It’s 32 oz of Vegetable/beef/chicken broth (pick favorite).
- It’s 4 each of Small red potatoes quartered.
- It’s 1 can of 16oz tomatoes w Italian spices.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chopped kale.
- It’s 1 can of Black beans rinsed.
- You need 1 can of Red kidney beans rinsed.
- Prepare 2 bunch of Chopped green onions.
- You need 2 cup of Zucchini/ yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 packages of Smoked sausage (beef).
- Prepare 1 cup of Elbow macaroni option.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese shredded.
I love soups, stews, and chili's. Slow Cooker Italian Chicken StewSlice Of Southern. Chicken Stew With Cheddar-Chive BiscuitsMelissa's Southern Style Kitchen. This Italian-American classic gets a Southern spin with Don't be intimidated by the length of the ingredient list for this Southern stew.
Southern Italian Stew step by step
- Add all ingredients in crockpot except zucchini and meat… When potatoes are getting soft add meat, then zucchini. I like to make the pasta separate and you can add as much or little. You can also go meatless I add meat for my husband. You can sub out kale for baby spinach or broccoli rabe . Garnish with Parmesan cheese add chopped fresh cilantro.
Southern Style Chicken Stew is a time-honored, classic recipe that everyone should have in their recipe box. It's easy to make since it's really more of a cooking method than a recipe. Southern Italy is an ethnic stew, it was constantly being conquered by Greek Orthodox, Berber and Southern and Northern Italians are about as far apart from one another as Egyptians and Turks are. Two kinds of pork make this hearty stew extra flavorful. Sop up the wine-flavored gravy with chunks View image.