You can cook Pork Stew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Stew
- It’s 125 g of pork loin (cut diced).
- You need 2 of eggs (boiled).
- Prepare 4 of black mushroom (boiled and cut).
- Prepare 4 of star anise.
- Prepare 6 of garlic (fried).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of caramel sauce.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Pork Stew step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients..
- Heat the pan, put the oil and fry the garlic.
- Put in the pork loin until semi cooked..
- Season with caramel sauce, sugar, pepper, and salt until it thicken..
- Add some water, then put the mushroom and eggs in, and add star anise in. Bring to boil until it's all cooked..