Easy No Flour Banana Bread. Scrumptious Bread Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Put the oats in a blender and blend until a fine powder forms. Banana bread is a favorite of mine from childhood.
So what's a mama to do? This super easy banana quick bread doesn't contain any flour, butter or oil. It's an easy recipe where all the ingredients can be mixed in a blender. You can cook Easy No Flour Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy No Flour Banana Bread
- You need 1-2 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1 Cup of Pancake Mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar (brown or white).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk (I used almond milk).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey (you could add choc chips, walnuts, etc.).
- You need of Butter or nonstick cooking spray (for greasing pan).
- You need 1 of bread baking dish (I used one that was a little wider than a traditional bread dish).
It tastes as comforting as traditional banana bread. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and well combined. I thought we were done with new banana bread recipes, I really did. Then, a bag of almond flour languishing in the back of our pantry collided with my hankering for healthy baked comfort and a bowl of spotty bananas.
Easy No Flour Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease baking pan thoroughly with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Un-Peel & squish banana(s) with a fork in bowl.
- Add in egg, sugar, oil, milk + any additional ingredients (honey, choc chips, walnuts, etc) & whisk together.
- Add in pancake mix and whisk until batter is mixed thoroughly (no powder visibly left).
- Pour into greased baking dish evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, check around 30 mins with a toothpick (cooking times may vary depending on oven).
Almond Flour Banana Bread, here we are! One bite, and I realized two things. The first thing is that we are absolutely not done with banana bread. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and sugar together. Paleo, low sugar and gluten free.