One gravy two curry. One gravy two curry I always make usually at home cuz my kids love that shaahi paneer smooth curry and my family loves Indian style matar paneer.so let's enjoy one style but make two curry. #teamtrees. Cooking Goat Boti with Goat Lungs Upsaaru recipe explained with step by step pictures.
One gravy two curry I always make usually at home cuz my kids love that shaahi paneer smooth curry and my family loves Indian style matar paneer.so let's enjoy one style but make two curry. #teamtrees. Song Basic Curry Gravy is the base to any curry dish you would like to make, all you have to do is add whatever spices you'd like and serve with the meat and vegetables of your choice. This recipe is also great as is and goes well served over rice, veggies, and meat. You can cook One gravy two curry using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One gravy two curry
- It’s 3 of onion paste.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 inches of Ginger.
- You need of Few cashews.
- You need of Few almond optional.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare of Cardamom 2 to 3 crushed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 5 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of and half tablespoon salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need Half of teaspoon black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- You need of Homemade cottage cheese diced and roasted on pan with butter.
- It’s 1 cup of peas boiled.
This sauce can be used as a marinade once completely cooled or it can even be used as the base to a soup or stew. Curry dishes are well-loved by many Asians. Made with flavourful spices, the rich and fragrant curry sauce is a versatile convenient sauce to whip up that spicy meal. Simply add your favourite meat, seafood or vegetables into the pot of curry sauce and viola, a delicious meal is cooked instantly for your family and friends.
One gravy two curry instructions
- Blend smooth onion,ginger,garlic,almond,cashews.
- Roast cumin seeds and add blended onion mixture.
- Now cook this mixture at high flame and add oil after soaking water.
- Make it golden and add crushed cardamom and roast it.
- Now add tomatoes puree or paste and all the spices together.
- Now cook the masala at low flame and keep checking after 2 minutes.
- Now first separate the curry for shahi paneer masala.for this separately again 1 or 2 scoop of curry blend smooth.
- Now strain it two times for a creamy curry and add bit of warm milk.
- Now add roasted few pieces of paneer.yummy shaahi paneer is ready.
- For matar paneer add roasted cubes of paneer and peas with some amount of water in left masala.
- Do not add much water cuz it's already all set.water just for consistency with paneer and peas.now cook at low flame for 5 to 6 minutes only and keep covering for beautiful color.
- Let's enjoy one gravy two types of masala paneer.
Today's recipe is a fun one because it's both an old family favorite and something I just learned to cook myself: super easy Chicken Curry. Unlike other childhood favorites I've posted (Mom's Simple Sunday Beef Stew, Chicken Cacciatore, Slow Cooker Tri-tip Sandwiches, etc.),I've eaten this Chicken Curry literally hundreds of times in my life, and yet somehow never. Mushroom masala is a delicious Indian curry made with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, spices & herbs. This mushroom masala is one of the best I have been making at home for our regular meals. It is quite simple to make & tastes delicious.