amazing one pot beef stew. This Best Ever One Pot Beef Stew recipe is a deliciously easy classic beef stew recipe that slow cooks to perfection on the stove top and in the oven. It's comfort food at its finest and it's incredibly flavourful – perfect for a cold day! Quick and easy beef stew recipe made with simple ingredients in one pot on stove top.
Basic ingredients from your pantry come together to create the most flavorful dinner ever. Tender, caramelized, browned beef and a variety of vegetables simmer in the. Brown stewing beef on all sides. You can have amazing one pot beef stew using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of amazing one pot beef stew
- Prepare 1 lb of beef stew meat.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery.
- You need 1/2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 3 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
Add half of your bone broth, along with honey, tomato paste, thyme, worcestershire sauce, and bay leaves. Best Ever Instant Pot Beef Stew – This mouthwatering and easy to make Instant Pot Beef Stew is sure to become one of your favorite ever Instant Pot recipes! Tender beef is simmered in a super flavorful and hearty broth that's packed with veggies! Well, you guys, it is way past time for me to.
amazing one pot beef stew instructions
- in a large pot over medium heat. add oil to pan and brown beef and saute onions. then add all liquid ingredients and spices. cover and simmer for an hour.
- cube potatoes, carrots and celery. add to pot and simmer for another hour.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high. The Worcestershire, tomato paste, rosemary added to the beef broth created great flavor, so once the pressure went down, I removed the meat and veggies from the inner pot, turned to Saute and made some gravy, put the meat and veggies back in the pot, and reheated. I love stew recipes, and especially during the fall. I know I already shared a very similar beef stew recipe ages ago, but this one is a little chunkier and thicker. I also switched up the veggies and seasoning a bit to keep it simple and tasty.