Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣. Quick and Easy Homemade Egg Drop Soup🥣 Don't forget to follow our social media accounts: YouTube Bella's Kitchen World Channel Instagram. How to thicken egg drop soup? If you prefer a thicker texture try adding starch to the soup.
The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. Egg Drop Soup with Vegetable – Dan Hua Tang. Crab and Egg Drop Soup 🥣🦀🥚 You can cook Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣
- You need of water (or chicken stock).
- Prepare of chicken broth cube.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of ginger (finely chopped).
- It’s of carrot (finely chopped).
- It’s of sweet corn.
- Prepare of green onions (or any green leafy veggies).
- It’s of cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tbsp water).
- It’s of onion (minced).
- It’s of salt & pepper.
This fast and easy homemade egg drop soup is warm and soothing on cold days or when you're feeling under the weather. This fast and easy homemade egg drop soup comes together in just a few minutes and has a ginger infused broth that is extra comforting to an achy head and body. Egg drop soup is a really simple boiled chicken broth soup and is considered a Chinese comfort food. If you are preparing this easy egg drop soup recipe for someone who is ill, try adding some fresh ginger.
Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣 step by step
- Boil water..
- Once boiling, add chicken broth cube (skip this if you are using chicken stock). Dissolve. Then add carrot, sweet corn and onion. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, crack 3 eggs. Beat. Set aside..
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tbsp water. Set aside..
- After 5 minutes, season the soup with salt and pepper. Then add green onions. Stir in dissolved cornstarch while continously stirring. Next is beaten egg. Pour the egg small amount at a time while stirring to create silky egg strands. Simmer for 1 minute. Then remove from heat..
Among its many benefits, ginger is believed to be a remedy for treating colds and flu. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I absolutely adore a good bowl of egg drop soup. It was my favorite food in the whole entire world as a kid. This restaurant-style egg drop soup recipe is so quick and easy to make that you probably could have made a bowl for yourself in the time it took me. It's made with eggs, ginger, green onions, and mushrooms.