Asian Spicy Cucumber Sesame Salad. This Asian spicy sesame cucumber salad is so crunchy and addictive! Once you taste one of these thin spicy marinated cucumber slices, you'll automatically reach for more! When the spicy red pepper flakes and the crunchy sesame seeds hit your mouth, you'll rejoice in unique flavor of this Asian cucumber salad!
Trim the ends of the cucumber and spiralize the cucumbers or use a julienne peeler. One of the simplest Salad Recipes, this spicy Asian cucumber salad with green onions is tossed in a soy sauce and sesame oil dressing. Low carb, keto, gluten free, and vegan. You can cook Asian Spicy Cucumber Sesame Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Spicy Cucumber Sesame Salad
- Prepare 1 of large Cucumber.
- You need 1 tbls of Rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 tbls of Soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 tbls of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 tbls of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of red Pepper flakes.
Recipe Overview This is one of my favorite Asian salads — light, refreshing, and simple. Chopped cucumbers and sliced scallions are combined with a. Whisk rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Add cucumber; toss gently until coated.
Asian Spicy Cucumber Sesame Salad instructions
- Mix all these ingredients in a bowl or cup..
- Slice the cucumber thin slices.
- Add the cucumber to a serving bowl..
- Then pour the mix all over the cucumber toss the cucumbers a couple of times. Then enjoy as a side salad..
This salad is so easy to make and doesn't require many ingredients. The sesame and Asian flavors of the cucumber salad not only come from the toasted sesame seeds that are sprinkled on top, but also the dark sesame oil that is in the dressing. Sesame oil has a strong flavor so you don't need to use very much of it. Chilled, flavorful and incredibly fresh, this spicy Asian cucumber salad, made with cilantro, sesame oil and soy sauce, is the perfect summer side dish. When I'm feeling too lazy to cook vegetables, especially in the summer, I often slice a cucumber, sprinkle it with salt, and serve it as a very lazy side dish.