Strawberry Peach Trifle (Debbie).
You can have Strawberry Peach Trifle (Debbie) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Peach Trifle (Debbie)
- Prepare 3 cup of cold fat-free milk.
- Prepare 2 packages of instant sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix (2 oz.).
- It’s 1 box of angel food cake (14 oz.), baked, cubed.
- You need 3 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of reduced fat frozen Cool Whip, thawed.
- It’s 1 of Additional fresh strawberries, sliced.
Strawberry Peach Trifle (Debbie) step by step
- In mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding; beat on low speed for 2 min..
- In trifle bowl or 3.5 quart glass bowl, place 1/3 of cake cubes; cover with 1/3 of pudding, 1 cup berries, 1 cup peaches, and 1/3 of Cool Whip..
- Top with remaining cake, pudding, berries, peaches, and Cool Whip..
- Garnish with additional berries..