Keto Pancakes. Keto diet is the best way to lose fat and get healthy without giving up your favorite food. Discover the best keto meal plan customized to your body, situation, goals, and taste buds High Quality. My undying love for both eggs and pancakes has just one requirement for both: the fluffier, the better!
I had a hard time deciding which low carb flour to use. Keto Pancakes recipe that is THE BEST to ever have been made in our household! Sunday morning pancakes will become a normal here on out. You can cook Keto Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Pancakes
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 3 of tblsp cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of granulated erythritol.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- You need of Oil, for pan.
I can never get enough of them. There are hundreds of keto pancake recipes out there. But only a few mimic the fluffy, cakey texture of traditional pancakes. This American classic is the perfect low-carb breakfast for lazy weekend mornings or even a weekday treat or dessert.
Keto Pancakes step by step
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, then add granulated erythritol and continue to beat until combined..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining batter ingredients..
- Fold one-third of the batter into the meringue at a time..
- Oil a frying pan over low heat, then cook about 3/4 cup of the batter at a time. Cook for 4 minutes, then flip it over. Continue cooking for about 4 minutes until cooked through..
- Serve with Keto Maple Syrup or your favorite toppings..
Coconut Flour Pancakes (Keto, Low-Carb) Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat. And, it's great that you don't have to give them up on a low carb eating plan. There are a lot of people with nut allergies who can't have almonds. That's why coconut flour pancakes are a terrific option for those who need a nut-free recipe. People differ in their carb tolorance to enter Ketosis.