Baked pork chops and rice. Baked pork chops with rice is an easy one-dish meal with plenty of flavor from caramelized onion mixed into the rice. All Reviews for Baked Pork Chops and Rice. Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and Rice.
Easy, herby and flavorful this Baked Pork Chops & Rice recipe is a fork tender, filling dinner recipe that the whole family can and will enjoy. I have to admit, I've never ever been the hugest fan of pork chop recipes. Mainly for the simple fact of how some people have cooked them and it has more or. You can cook Baked pork chops and rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked pork chops and rice
- You need 5 of Assorted pork chops.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chopped fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 2 cups of hot water.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked white rice.
- It’s of Oil for browning.
This uncomplicated pork chop and rice bake is a good-tasting and easy-to-prepare dish. Add broccoli or another side vegetable and a tossed salad for a complete meal. Feel free to add some chopped pimientos or carrot matchsticks to the rice mixture for some extra flavor and color. Pork chops are cooked with rice and tomato in the soup to make for an easy dinner!
Baked pork chops and rice instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Season and brown the chops in oil in a large iron skillet or heavy pan. Just brown them well, not cooked through. Remove from skillet to a platter..
- Add the mushrooms and onions, and season, and a tad more oil if needed, to the skillet. Cook those for a few minutes until soft and brown..
- Add the bullion cubes to the water and crush and stir. Add the water to the skillet and scrape up the bits from the bottom. Add the rice and stir. Add the chops to the skillet and cover with foil. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes. Let sit covered when done for about 10 minutes then eat up!!.
Baked pork chops and rice is a comfort meal everyone craves. These pork chops are tender and packed full of flavor. This recipe makes for a delicious dish to serve to family. This Baked Pork Chops with Fried Rice (焗豬扒飯) is a classic Cantonese cuisine that I started to eat when I was a little kid. Even though my lovely daughter has adapted to Western foods, she loves this dish very much.