My gluten free version of Kentucky Fried Chicken potato wedges. How to make KFC potato wedges at home with this easy copycat recipe. You can recreate these favorite Kentucky Fried Chicken Potato Wedges at home, they are super easy to recreate! What is one of the best things there is about making copycat recipes at home?
Ditch the milk/egg/flour and instead coat the wedges with the spices and enough oil to suit your tastes (I. Gently scrub potatoes, but do not peel. GLUTEN FREE CHICKEN NUGGETS A Really Delicious GF Homemade version of Chick-fil-A or. You can have My gluten free version of Kentucky Fried Chicken potato wedges using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My gluten free version of Kentucky Fried Chicken potato wedges
- Prepare of shortening (for frying).
- You need 5 of baking potatoes cut into wedges.
- It’s 1 Cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg but I use an eggless egg now.
- You need 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of msg free.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoons of paprika.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
Mashed potatoes (not even without the gravy). There is NO REASON for baked beans to contain gluten. Many mainstream brands of baked beans are gluten free. I might understand the gravy containing gluten, but the mashed potatoes?
My gluten free version of Kentucky Fried Chicken potato wedges step by step
- Preheat shortening to 375 degrees..
- Cut the potatoes into 16 to 18 equal size wedges..
- Mix the egg and milk till well blended in a big bowl..
- Mix the dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- Put some potatoes in the milk and egg then into the gluten free flour mixture until they're well coated..
- Fry in fryer for 3 minutes, remove from the oil and allow them to sit for one minute and then cook them again for 5 minutes or until they're cooked..
This gluten free fried chicken will be a welcome addition to your family traditions! KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) – The Colonel's Dairy-Free List. KFC (formerly known and still referred to at times as Kentucky Fried Chicken) is the world's second-largest Sides – BBQ Baked Beans, Green Beans, Potato Wedges, Corn on the Cob, Cole Slaw, Sweet Kernel Corn, Macaroni. Unfortunately, traditional fried chicken does contain gluten. Not only do they coat the chicken in flour, but the fryers in many restaurants become Well, now our family can get its gluten free fried chicken fix at Proposition Chicken.