Stovetop Porkchops with honey mustard red wine glaze. Great recipe for Stovetop Porkchops with honey mustard red wine glaze. Glaze can be used as a marinade instead for even more flavor! Be sure to cook all meats thoroughly especially when using the stove.
You will need bone in pork chops and dry white wine. Make sure to choose a good drinking wine, such as Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay or Riesling. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. You can have Stovetop Porkchops with honey mustard red wine glaze using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stovetop Porkchops with honey mustard red wine glaze
- You need 4 of porkchops.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar or red wine of your choosing.
- Prepare of seasoning salt.
- You need of olive oil.
Place the pork chops on the grill. Place the pork chops on a serving platter and brush them with the honey-mustard glaze. In a shallow nonreactive baking dish, blend the honey, vinegar, and mustard. We start the pork chops on the stovetop and finish them in the oven.
Stovetop Porkchops with honey mustard red wine glaze instructions
- Prepare your glaze by mixing together honey, mustard and red wine vinegar. Add any spices and seasonings you'd like. (Could also be used as a marinade for even more flavor, just increase the ingredient amounts or add some water to the mix).
- Add glaze over the porkchops and let sit in the fridge for 30mins to an hour. Heat oil in stovetop skillet over medium heat and add your porkchops..
- Add your porkchops to the skillet and cook covered for 8 minutes on each side..
It is a cooking method that gives the chops a flavorful golden crust with less risk of over-cooking the pork. Grilled pork chops with a honey mustard glaze will undoubtedly be your new favorite outdoor recipe. So easy you can throw it into your weekly dinner rotation! In fact, Alsatian riesling is very dry, while possessing the typical characteristics of rieslings from other areas: perfumy. Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat and lay pork chops into the hot butter.