Sambar dosa. Hotel jaisa tasty sambar ab ghar par banaye is asaan aur easy tarike ke saath. Ise banane bahut hi asaan hain aur yeah bahut hi tasty banti hain ghar pe. Sambar is one of the favourite dish from South India and it is made using toor dall and vegetables.
Download Sambar dosa stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Dosa sambar is the staple food of the entire South Indian belt as well as South Indians living all over However, dosa sambar is also liked by people who want to stay fit and eat tasty food at the same time. Tiffin Sambar for Idli/ Dosa is always a great treat to our taste buds, especially if it has the taste of restaurants. You can have Sambar dosa using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sambar dosa
- It’s of DOSA=1 cup rice+urad daal+chana daal.
- It’s 4-5 of methi seeds.
- It’s 1 inch of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of SAMBAR=1 cup toor daal soaked.
- Prepare 1 inch of garlic.
- You need 1 of very small onion chopped.
- You need 2 of small tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of florets of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of thin sliced carrots.
- Prepare Half of cup peas.
- It’s Half of cup potato diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s Half of tsp hing.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds black.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sambar powder.
We always love the sambar served with mini idli in restaurants. Dosa & Sambar: There are many kinds of Dosa (South Indian pancakes), with a variety of toppings and sides that accompany it. This is a very basic recipe, guiding from the preparation of the Dosa batter. Sambar – south Indian lentil stew made with vegetables, lentils and a special blend of spices.
Sambar dosa step by step
- First soak dosa ingredients for 6 to 7 hours or overnight.then blend by adding small amounts of water and soaked mix too.do not put altogether whole mixture add small amounts..
- Make a smooth paste and should not very thick not very watery..
- SAMBAR=soak daal with salt and turmeric for 1 to 2 hours..
- Now boil in cooker and add all the ingredients and spices but not red chili powder and onion and tomato..
- Have 2 whistle and keep it on steam without turning gas on..
- Another side start preparing for tadka. Roast onion and add red chili powder and tomato..
- Stir properly and add it to boiled sambar..
- Now take non stick pan flat and Grease it..
- Stay at medium flame and start spreading in round way slowly until it looks very thin tortilla..
- Cook it from both sides but make it browned from one side only..
- Enjoy delicious homemade sambar dosa.stay safe stay healthy..
Sure, I love my idli and dosa but a good sambar and chutney makes all the difference in my opinion. It is popular in South Indian and Sri Lankan cuisines. I kept some dosa batter in fridge for the evening too. So friends be ready to taste my spicy dosa sambar. The sambar nourishes you with plenty of minerals and vitamins whereas the idli revitalizes you with Idli Sambar Recipe.