Guacamole grilled cheese.
You can have Guacamole grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole grilled cheese
- Prepare 1 envelope of Guacamole mix.
- You need 2 each of avocados.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 8 slice of bread.
- It’s 8 slice of velvetta cheese or your favorite cheese.
- It’s 1 of butter or margarine.
Guacamole grilled cheese instructions
- Cut avocado in half and scoop out of shell. Put in bowl and smash until smooth.
- Put guacamole mix in with avocados and mix well. Add lemon juice and Refrigerate according to package directions.
- Butter two slices of bread. Spread guacamole on other sides and place slice of cheese in between.
- Cook on medium heat in frying pan until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.