Chicken Green Curry.
You can have Chicken Green Curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Green Curry
- You need of Curry Paste.
- You need 1 cup of thai basil.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 15 of thai green chillies.
- You need 10 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of Chicken green curry.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Prepare 4 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cups of carrots diced.
- You need 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- It’s 8 stalks of celery diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Chicken Green Curry step by step
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.