Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta. Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes – Italian-inspired dinner with the best homemade creamy pasta sauce! The sun-dried tomato pasta sauce is made from scratch using basil, red pepper flakes, garlic, paprika, cream, and shredded Mozzarella cheese. I am a huge fan of pasta, and some of the most popular pasta recipes on this site include this chicken mozzarella pasta that you are.
Making pasta this way allows for some real yummy goodness and a real rustic feel, sans the sauce. Let's face it, with bacon, chicken and sun-dried tomato, who needs the sauce. Add half and half and bring to boil. You can have Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag penne pasta.
- It’s 1/2 package of bacon.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of jar sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need of Garlic powder for seasoning.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 of green onions/scallions.
This is kind of like a sun dried tomato pesto pasta…but it's creamy. 🙂 You will never, ever get a store bought sauce with this much sun dried tomato flavour in my Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta. Or simply by stirring through chopped sun dried tomato! Top each chicken breast with creamed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes (drained from oil and chopped into smaller bites), chopped cooked bacon, and broken slices of pepper jack cheese. When you scan the ingredients in this recipe, or, quite simply, see the photos, you know it's going to be a winner.
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube..
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. *optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon*.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy..
Chicken and Bacon with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce – delicious chicken breasts topped with bacon and smothered in a creamy sauce. Gluten free, low carb, high protein, KETO friendly recipe. The alternative title of this post was "Idiot Proof Date Night Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta," a name Ben embraced with surprising gusto. While he has many wonderful qualities, basic culinary skills don't happen to be any of them. Fortunately for the two of us, today's sun dried tomato pasta requires little beyond an ability to stir.