Shrimp and Pork Wonton. Whip up classic Shrimp and Pork Wonton Soup at home! Whenever one of my family is under the weather, or when I need to whip up something quick for dinner, Shrimp and Pork Wonton Soup often comes to the rescue. Put pork and shrimp in a chilled mixing bowl.
More would be even better as it will improve the taste and texture of the filling. Shrimp Pork Wontons were shared with me by Kim Kono of Portland, Oregon. Kim tutored us in the art of making and folding wontons. You can have Shrimp and Pork Wonton using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Pork Wonton
- You need 1 bundle of yellow chives.
- It’s Half of kg shrimp.
- It’s Half of kg minced pork.
- It’s 5 heads of shallots.
- It’s of Wonton wrapper.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
She was very patient with us. We had a lot of fun preparing and eating these tasty little Shrimp Pork Wontons together. These wontons were easy to make and tasted so delicious! There are many types of ingredients that you can use for the filling but the classic combination of minced pork and shrimp will not go wrong.
Shrimp and Pork Wonton step by step
- Wash shrimp, strain it to remove excess water. Then slice into small pieces. Set aside.
- Marinate minced pork with flour, soy sauce, white pepper and egg. Set aside.
- Wash chives and slice into small pieces. Then squeez to let water out. Then take a strainer and bowl underneath. Miix all ingredients. And leave for a while to let excess water drop..
- After that take your wrapper and scoop 1 tsp of mixture and wrap it..
- When all is done. Can cook immediately or keep in freezer for later use..
Shrimp and Pork Wontons in Spicy Sauce Few things can make my mouth water when looking at a restaurant menu like the words Shrimp and Pork Wontons in Spicy Sauce. The savory wontons in the delectable nutty, spicy sauce is one of my favorite things to order when we go to our favorite Asian restaurant. These shrimp-and-pork wontons from California chef Bryant Ng are little flavor bombs, with fresh ginger, scallions, prosciutto and cod. Brush the edges with beaten egg and fold the wonton wrapper over into triangles, while pushing the air out of the filling. Pinch the edges together to form a seal.