One-Pan Turkey Encore. Filed under: Budget, Deja Food, Traditional And a Merry Christmas to All! See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Food recipes and Food.
This Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts is the perfect thing to make with your leftovers from Thanksgiving, or anytime during the year as you can easily substitute chicken for the turkey. It has that awesome Thanksgiving flavor but it's lighter and since it's served cold, it's a nice break from the usual gravy-laden leftover fare. Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces and place in a big bowl along with drained beans and chicken. You can cook One-Pan Turkey Encore using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One-Pan Turkey Encore
- It’s 1 packages of (10 oz) frozen asparagus spears, thawed and drained (or substitute broccoli floret cut small..
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Bisquick.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of cut-up cooked turkey or chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 of (2 oz) jar diced pimientos rinsed and drained (optional); OR sundried tomatoes, chopped.
Slice niblets from the cobs of corn, then chop pepper. See more ideas about Recipes, Ground turkey recipes, Turkey recipes. Mueller's Pasta provides the highest quality Recipes What's The Best Plant-Based Milk For Coffee? Can My Boss Make Me Take The Bus?
One-Pan Turkey Encore step by step
- 5 minutes to prepare!.
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Arrange asparagus crosswise in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1-1/2"..
- Mix Bisquick , milk, egg and soup; beat 30 strokes with wire whisk..
- Pour over vegetables in centre of dish..
- Sprinkle with turkey, cheese, and pimintos..
- Bake until centre is almost set, about 30 minutes..
It's the perfect meal for the camp, or a Sunday feast. For some real good eating, you have to check this recipe out. The Best Shrimp And Sausage Pasta With Red Sauce Recipes on Yummly Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta With Sausage, Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta With Sausage, Spicy Shrimp And Sausage Pasta Trim, wash and finely slice the leeks. The Best Italian Sausage Links Recipes on Yummly